Christmas Lights & Song!
- Student Prince German Restaurant
- Holiday Carolers
- MGM Casino
- Bright Nights at Forest Park
When: Saturday, December 7, 2019
Where: Springfield, MA
Cost: 104$ per person
Reservations: Visit 460 Liberty Street or call us at 203-630-4259
Departure Time: 10:00am Bee Street Commuter Lot (444 Bee Street Meriden, CT)
Estimated Return: 7:00pm Meriden, CT
Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Student Prince, a charming, German-style restaurant in the heart of downtown Springfield, known for its fine food and service and beautifully decorated for the holidays.
Entrée Choice in Advance:
Our full course meal will include: Salad, Choice of Roast Pork with Apple Glaze-OR- Baked Scrod with Crumb Topping-OR- Chicken Schnitzel with Gravy. Vegetable, Potato, Apple Strudel a la Mode & Coffee
- Be entertained during lunch by the famous Fort Street Holiday Carolers!
- Following lunch spend time at the MGM Springfield Casino- $20pp FREE Slot Play
- Bright Nights at Forest Park in Springfield, MA is pure magic with over 2 1/2 miles of lighting displays and 250,000 lights! This is a riding tour on our deluxe motor coach through one of the" Top Ten Holiday Happenings in America". We'll listens to Christmas Carols as we drive through light up versions of the Winter Garden, Jurassic World, Toy Land, Blizzard Tunnel, and more....